DDCworks Rings in the New Year with Six New Hires
New Talent Strengthens Integrated Agency’s Public Relations, Creative and Media Practices
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. – Jan. 8, 2015 – DDCworks, a leading integrated branding and marketing communications agency, adds six new hires to its talent roster to support the agency’s continued growth and commitment to offering unparalleled creative capabilities.
With a combined 34 years of experience, DDCworks recruited the following employees:
- Jeff Cronin, senior account manager of public relations. Cronin brings 10 years of experience as a reporter and editor and a five-year background in the communication and public relations field. In his new role, Cronin manages DDCworks’ financial and real estate accounts, while applying enviable knowledge of media to his work.
- Kira Hadalski, associate art director, is lending her creative flair to projects that need an illustrator’s touch. A skilled designer, Hadalski worked for advertising agencies in San Francisco prior to bringing her artistic innovation to DDCworks’ portfolio.
- Jackie Beramendi, copywriter, joins the agency spending time molding words into provoking content to deliver messages that stick. Talented and passionate, Beramendi’s writing skills have helped to further the efforts of notable clients including the Philadelphia Mural Arts Program, Philadelphia Business Journal, Siemens, Beyond.com, Zarett, and the Brownstein Group.
- Ronnie Naples, creative projects manager, is organized, driven, and experienced at keeping DDCworks’ creative projects on time and in budget. Previously a project manager for the Philadelphia Flyers creative team, Naples has broad experience in the sports, entertainment, healthcare, and design industries.
- Megan Young, senior art director, is an innate artistic professional with seven years of experience navigating the creative marketing side of the healthcare industry. With a broad skill set that ranges from website development and branding to directing TV spots and graphic design, Young has the skill set required to bring team members and clients together over an original and innovative idea that solves the business problem.
- Brittany Bayer, media buyer and planner, will assist with the planning and buying of paid media placements. With prior experience in media planning at FVM Strategic Communications and a background in print ad sales from Philadelphia Weekly, Bayer knows the ins and outs of paid media and how to deliver effective client results.
“We are incredibly impressed with the talent we have acquired during this stage of growth for DDCworks,” said President and COO of DDCworks Tim Cifelli. “I am confident that this group will help us continue on this trajectory through 2015, helping us evolve and enhance our work to meet the growing needs and opportunities.”
DDCworks, an award-winning full-service brand communications agency based in Philadelphia, has nearly 50 years of experience successfully developing and executing award-winning branding, advertising, public relations, creative, and digital campaigns to a diverse range of clients. DDCworks is a member of ICOM – a global network of marketing communications agencies – the Public Relations Society of America and the Philadelphia Ad Club. Connect with DDCworks on @ddcworks, Facebook at www.facebook.com/DDCworks or visit ddcworks.com for more information.